ESSA Bank & Trust will be the leading service-oriented community financial institution offering a full range of financial products to Eastern Pennsylvania customers. We will ensure our long-term prosperity by providing products and service in a manner consistent with high standards of quality, on a profitable basis, at the fairest price, in order to create the best possible value for our customers. They will be delivered through distribution systems staffed and supported by customer-driven, friendly, productive employees with a high degree of integrity.
Our Guiding Principles
There are five Guiding Principles on which our Mission Statement is based:
- We believe in long term success, operating as a safe, sound and stable institution. Long term success is dependent upon profits, but never will profit seeking compromise our mission.
- We believe in satisfying the wants and needs of our customers. Satisfaction is dependent upon a continual improvement of our service, products, systems, and operations.
- We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees will be provided with a work environment which is “the best in town.”
- We believe our decisions should enhance ESSA's value. Enhanced value is achieved through quality earnings, growth, and strong management practices.
- We believe in supporting our community through employee volunteering and charitable giving to improve the quality of life. The ESSA Bank & Trust Foundation has been established to support this principle.